- Must have experience working for a Bank or financial institution and experience reviewing alerts, transactional analysis, drafting SARs, and conducting bank account investigations.
- 3 to 5 years of AML/BSA industry related experience.
- Ability to efficiently organize, prioritize, and complete case work queue.
- Ability to determine appropriate case action on investigations.
- Ability to recommend and prepare SARs.
- CAMS and/or AMLCA certification preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and advanced online due diligence gathering techniques).
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with strong communication skills, preferred.
Rate: $50/hr - Contract
Location: Onsite in Miami, Florida