AML Advisory Group is seeking a Business Relationship Manager for our bank client located in Miami, FL
Primary Job Function:
The Business Relationship Manager role is focused on generating new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relations more focused on the generation of loans. Stationed remotely, working on the go visiting clients and attending business meetings (Must reside in South Florida).
Salary: $135,000 a year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business development activities for the generation of deposits and loans for their portfolio while expanding the current and new client base.
- Responsible for developing and growing the portfolio’s deposits, loans, fee income and referring new and existing customers to the appropriate lines of business for example, cash management, merchant services, etc.
- Participates in community and business functions/groups/associations to ensure a positive image for the bank within the region’s marketplace and establish referral contacts within the community.
- Gathers and analyzes information necessary to present a financing request to Management and/or Loan Committee for approval; meeting with existing or potential customers, visiting sites of the loans, negotiating loan terms and conditions.
- Coordinates the process of approved loans, ensuring loans are processed and closed according to agreement, customer documentation are in the files, solves issues related to the processing and servicing of the loans and approves loan disbursements in accordance to the approved agreements.
- Responsible for completing on a timely basis all requests from BSA, answering KYC, ECS and RFI’s on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the administrative portion of the customer relationship reviewing NSF, overdraft, wire transfer, BSA requirements, etc.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a Business Banker or in Private Banking.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to multi-task, with strong organization, time-management and prioritizing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in daily tasks ensuring assignments and goals are met on time.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefit