Our bank client located in Miami, FL is seeking a Client Relationship Officer to join their team.
The Client Relationship Officer will focus primarily on growing deposits from existing clients and generating new deposit relationships. This candidate will be working on the go and visiting clients primarily in the Coral Gables Market. This is a completely remote position but must reside in South Florida.
The following are requirements for this role:
- Responsible for opening and processing all new accounts and assisting clients with the selection of the bank's products and services and cross selling all bank products and services.
- Engage in solicitation of new business and maintain a positive sales environment through knowledge of bank's products and services.
- Participates in community events and business functions/groups/associations to ensure a positive image for the bank within the region’s marketplace. Establish referral contacts within the community.
- Responsible for the administrative portion of the customer relationship reviewing NSF, overdraft, wire transfer, BSA requirements, answering KYC, ECS and RFI's on a timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in the Banking industry with business development skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work model (remote and on-site work time)
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefits