AML Advisory Group is seeking a Commercial Credit Underwriter I for our bank client located in Miami, FL.
Primary Job Function:
Perform underwriting of new and existing commercial real estate loans, mostly for complex requests, to assess the financial condition, repayment capacity, and risks associated with the transaction. Candidate must have good communication skills in order to communicate effectively with Lenders. Needs to have experience because he/she will be handling the most complex loans. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no supervision and able to work autonomously who can contact the lender with questions directly. Loans could vary from construction loans, to finance Commercial Real Estate and Asset-based loans. Hybrid work schedule.
Salary: $90,000 a year
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Finance or equivalent experience.
- At least one (1) year of experience as underwriter in C&I, CRE, and ABL lending.
- Advanced underwriting knowledge of commercial real estate and commercial and industrial loans, as well as specialized loans which include but are not limited to SBA loans, Asset Based Loans, Construction Loans, etc.
- Knowledge of lending activities including credit policies, procedures, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of related State and Federal banking compliance regulations.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefit