AML Advisory Group is seeking a Commercial Portfolio Manager for our bank client located in Miami, FL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitors existing lending relationships assigned to their portfolio and completes annual, semi-annual or quarterly reviews as required in a timely manner. Prepare monthly Watch List comments and quarterly Adversely Classified Reports where applicable.
- Maintains oversight of all ongoing monitoring requirements and client deliverables as well as compliance with all terms of the loan agreement
- Actively works on tracking tickler requirements, post-closing items and revisiting policy exceptions to determine current status.
- Evaluates pertinent information to determine risk rating and whether a prospect and/or existing credit is an acceptable risk.
- Thorough ongoing portfolio management, detects early warning signs of deteriorating credit trends and recommend risk rating changes where applicable.
- Partners with the Loan Officers in structuring and underwriting new relationships as well as renewals, extensions, waivers and/or modifications of existing loans. Determines relationship monitoring needs while working with the Loan Officer and Underwriters during the underwriting process.
- Prepares all required financial spreads and Executive Summary and uploads all packages for credit underwriting and approval.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and other departments of the bank to ensure the renewals and/or modifications are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Works in conjunction with Loan Operations in maintaining all required insurance policies within appropriate coverage and are up-to-date by contacting borrower, insurance agent or respective insurance company.
- Maintains a close follow-up on past due payments and maturities to avoid any past dues over 30 days.
- Ensures financial information request letter and/or renewal letter is sent to the borrower in a timely manner.
- Monitors industry trends and analyzes specific industry trend area to identify potential areas of risk in the loan portfolio.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required for consideration or the equivalent in experience.
- Experience: Seven (7) + years of experience as a Credit Underwriter or Portfolio Manager.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish. Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write both languages preferred
Salary: $110K-$125K a year
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefit