AML Advisory Group is seeking a Loan Administration Supervisor for our bank client located in Miami, FL
Salary: $85,000 a year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of the Sageworks Application system ensuring the tracking of the loan information.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and review of loan related schedules of the Call Report to ensure accurate reporting.
- It entails validation of information captured by the system preparing a detail report of all applicable post-closing adjustments, corrections and re-classifications of the loans to the Accounting Department.
- Review of the FFIEC publications ensuring all applicable changes are reflected in the report.
- Responsible for reviewing credit approvals, modifications, and annual reviews to identify miscoded information to ensure all classification codes used for internal and external reporting are accurate. Provide Credit and Loan Operations Managers with corrections and re-classifications needed.
- Responsible for collecting and reviewing all financial documentation received at the bank for the loans which includes new loans, modifications and/or renewals. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Set up and manage the tickler system with the required financial documentation needed for the loans.
- Reviews the financial documentation to ensure the provided documents fulfill the loan requirements.
- Tracks the loan covenants and ratios as stated in the loan approval of new, modified and renewed loans.
- Responsible for obtaining and tracking the loan documentation exception and post-closing items, which includes:
- Setting up ticklers for all legal documents sent for recording, post-closing conditions, title policies, assignments of life insurance policies, and any other document as stated in the loan agreement.
- Reviews and update the documents upon receipt to ensure compliance with the loan agreement.
- Responsible for generating monthly letters sent out to borrowers requesting outstanding or due financial documentation.
- Provides Loan Servicing with a monthly report for UCC expiring ticklers. Review UCC-3 forms to ensure they are correctly prepared.
- Prepares monthly tickler reports for the loan officers, portfolio manager, loan closers, and department managers which include the following information, financial ticklers, covenant ticklers, and documentation exception ticklers.
- Provides guidance to Loan Imaging Clerk with the setup and organization of more complex loan files.
- Education: Associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience: Five (5) years of experience in the Banking industry specifically in the Loan Operations area.
- Advance computer skills including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Knowledge in banking systems including but not limited to Jack Henry.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish. Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write both languages.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid work model (remote and on-site work)
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefits