AML Advisory Group is seeking a Relationship Manager I (International Accounts) for our bank client located in Miami, FL
Primary Job Function:
Relationship Manager role is focused on generating new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relations focused on the generation of deposits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assigned team to meet the established semi-annual/annual goals.
- Conducts periodic team meetings to measure the productivity of the team
- Required to travel to Venezuela and other countries to meet with prospective and existing customers in order to expand the relationship.
- Responsible to actively cross-sell all bank products and services to maximize and expand relationships.
- Maintains a relationship with prospective and existing customers ensuring obtain the required information for BSA purposes, for example, nature of business, source of funds, and other relevant information to be disclosed in the KYC and Call Report.
- Oversees the processing NSF and overdraft processing; holds and stop payments; documentation and procedures required for accounts involving the death of account holder(s); incoming and outgoing wires requests; etc.
- Responsible for visiting customers who are classified as high risk accounts in accordance to the BSA guidelines and visitation policies.
- Responsible for completing thoroughly all requests from BSA, answering KYC, ECS and RFI’s on a timely basis.
Salary:$80-$115K a year plus variable compensation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Five (5) years of experience in the International Business role and/or Sales role.
- Valid passport.
- Advance computer skills including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish. Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write both languages.
- Competitive salary and variable compensation.
- Hybrid work model (remote and on-site work)
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefits